Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bow Hunting Gear Checklist for Women Hunters

I put together a bow hunting gear checklist for women hunters! These are all items that I use and recommend you purchase for a whitetail bow hunt. Below the gear checklist I listed the certain brands of archery gear I use so you know what products are working for me and that I recommend to a woman hunter. If you have any questions please email us at huntressview@gmail.com or leave a comment!  -Andrea Haas 




Andrea's Gear

Bows: Bowtech HeartBreaker
Bowtech Destroyer 350

Strings/Cables: Vaportrail VTX

String Silencers: Vaportrail String Bats

Arrow Rest: Vaportrail Pro-V Limbdriver

Stabilizer: Stokerized 8" Hunter

Arrows: Tornadoes by Element Arrows

Broadheads: Cyclone by Flying Arrow Archery 

Release: Tru-Fire Edge Buckle Foldback

Target: Delta McKenzie Shotblocker

Bow Case: Lakewood Products Elite Bowfile

Bow Sling: Primos Bow Sling

Bow Holder: U-Slide

Fanny Pack: Badlands Kali Pack

Calls: Grunt Call by Solo Mountain Game Calls
Pack Rack by Knight & Hale
Primos Estrus Bleat Can

Scents/Lures: Bust a Buck Deer Lure

Bug Repellant: ThermaCELL
Sawyer's Permethrin tick spray

Rangefinder: Bushnell Scout 1000

Scent Control/Elimination: Her Non Scents scent control products
Ozonics

Laundry Detergent: Lethal

Boots: Muck Boots - Woody Max

Shirt: Prois Ultra Long Sleeve Shirt

Pants: Prois Generation X Pants

Jacket: Prois Pro-Edition Jacket

Hat: Prois cap













2 comments:

  1. Hunting success does not just depend on skills, but most importantly on the gear. I have come across a number of bow hunting checklists, but I have to admit that yours is the most complete one. I will recommend this posting to my hunting buddies. See more here: http://wildernessmastery.com/hunting/best-hunting-gear.html

    ReplyDelete