Monday, December 15, 2014

The Little Huntress Christmas List

Do you have a special little huntress in your life? I've put together a list of items that she might want under the Christmas tree this year. I have a ten year old daughter that is quite fond of the outdoor lifestyle that we live.

While Christmas shopping this year I found that companies are targeting young girls to raise the interest in hunting and outdoor activities.

Here are a few things I know my own daughter would love.


1) Paradise Kids 10 Inch Hunting Doll




2) Diamond Infinite Edge




3) Scott Hero Release



4) Cabela's Girl Hunter Doll



5) Cabela's Adventure Girlz Camping Set



6) Cabela's Adventure Girlz ATV Play Set



7) Peg Perego Case IH Magnum Tractor Pink



8) Peg Perego RZR Polaris Ride On



9) ScentBlocker Youth KnockOut Jacket & Pants




10) ScentBlocker Youth Fleece Watch Cap




By: Allison O'Nan

1 comment: